I want to teach and train kids the game of basketball, as well as, the game of life. My goal is to reach and, help as many kids as I can. My desire is to have unique programs that raise awareness to the different things in life that kids are dealing with today. I would like to raise awareness to our youth on issues involving bullying, teen age pregnancy, drugs, and education. I want to build self-esteem and awareness to let them know they can become whatever they want to.
The Shantel Hardison Foundation is committed and dedicated to enhancing lives one person or one family at a time. The SH foundation will show deep commitment to the community and the welfare of the youth, widows, and the less fortunate. The Foundation will partner up with other organizations such as the Needy, Helpless, and Homeless, Casa and Paint Your Heart Out Foundations in an effort to help w/ homelessness, battered women, the elderly, and pregnant teens. The foundation will give back and create support to all in need.
SHANTEL HARDISON SPORTS CENTER
Are you ready for a college or professional level experience?
Are you looking to increase endurance and reduce the risk for injury and burnout?
Let us bring the total athlete out of you!
No where else can you get exclusive access to a specially tailored training system that focuses on fundamental fitness techniques for improving
- AND ENDURANCE
COME TRAIN WITH SHANTEL HARDISON
My name is Shantel Hardison, I’m a former Lady Techster and Professional basketball player. I am from Natchitoches, La and the daughter of Earl and Alice Hardison….
- Two-time Gatorade Louisiana Girls Basketball Player of the Year
- USA Today, Kodak and Parade All American
- Back to Back Louisiana 4-A State MVP
- Back to Back 4-A State Champion
- Fifth on the Lady Techsters Career Assists List
- Eleventh on the Lady Techsters Career Steal List
- Nineteenth Leading Scorer in School History
- Member of the 1000 Points Club
- Compiled an 84-15 Record during tenure at La.Tech
- Won a Championship in Belinzona,Switzerland Professional League
- USBWA First Team All American
- Sun Belt Conference Player of the year
- All Sun-Belt Conference select Team
- NCAA Midwest Regional Most Outstanding Player
- All American South Conference Selection Team
- Drafted to the WNBA(Indiana Fever)
- Second round draft pick to the Philadelphia Rage(ABL)
Our Basketball academy will apply technical basketball instructions, intensive drill sequences, and guided game situational play from some of the most proven basketball coaches.